At Robin Software we make Robin, a tool that supports webstores to provide service to their customers across channels, Twitter, webform, e-mail and soon Facebook and chat. We work on a daily base with a product owner, 3 developers, a tester and a designer on this product. The team works with the agile development methodology, where we recently switched from Scrum to Kanban. We use good engineering practices, such as BDD, TDD Continous integration, and Continous delivery and automated UI tests.
The team uses a development environment where we deploy automated builds to our OTAP environments that run on Azure. The product is constructed using a multi-layer architecture and asynchronous processing processes. Our team consists of motivated people working in an informal atmosphere.
Robin consists of these sub-components:
1. Agent Desktop Frontend for webstore staff
2. SelfService portal frontend that unlocks webform and services through the webstore
3. Connection Service (rest api which devices communicate with)
4. Integration Service (rest api where external systems can place messages in the system)
3. iPhone App (Agent Desktop)
4. iPad App (Agent Desktop)
5. BackgoundWorkers provides asynchronous processing and sending notifications etc
6. ScheduledWorker long running processes
7. Database (SQL Azure)
The interships are written in Dutch. For an explanation in English, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Internship iPhone and Android App (FILLED)
- Internship restructure Clientside (FILLED)
- Internship Shopplatform integration in Selfserviceportal (FILLED)
- Internship websockets implementation (FILLED)
The internship will start in februari 2013. Are you interested in the internship? Send your CV and motivation to Henry. Or please contact for more information:
+31 6 54 69 73 06